Mohawk's Wood Epoxy Putty Stick enables you to restore, rebuild and repair all kinds of wood and other hard surfaces.
• Easy to use and versatile
• Makes durable, permanent repairs
• 8-10 minute workable time
• Fast curing, hardens in less than 20 minutes
• No shrinkage
• Mold to any shape
• May be sanded, drilled, stained or painted.
• Excellent adhesive - wood to metal, wood to glass, and wood to ceramic.
EPOXY PUTTY-5 MINUTE The World's Strongest Putty! Bonds To: Plastic, Fiberglass, Brass, Nylon, Aluminum, Glass and Wood. Large defects can be filled with Mohawk's 5 minute Epoxy Putty without the need of any special tools like heating irons, alcohol torches, or knife ovens. The two part Epoxy Putty consist of a RESIN and HARDENER which are mixed in equal parts. This mixture dries in five minutes and is non-shrinking. Excellent for filling large holes, broken corners, etc.